Now Viewing: date_pun
Tag type: General
A number_pun with dates. Any date number that can be interpreted to mean something completely different than the date. For instance the 29th of any month has the digits 2 and 9, which in Japanese are pronounced "ni" and "ku"; niku means "meat", so the 29th of any month is meat_day, a day to draw pictures of plump, curvy and fat girls.
· 5th of every month: ノーレッジ袋の日 / Noorejji Bukuro no Hi / (Patchouli) Knowledge Bag Day is based on the real_life ノー・レジ袋の日 / Noo Reji Bukuro no Hi, No Plastic Bags Day). Both days, Noorejji... and Noo reji..., take place the 5th of every month. See: <blog.goo.ne.jp/yousan02/e/b8dc2eafc4006ca1358130982747acd3 > and post #2576321.
· 7th of every month: 毎月七日はルーミアの日 / Maitsuki Nanoka wa Ruumia no Hi / The 7th of Every Month is Rumia's Day - the 7th of every month. See < dic.pixiv.net/a/%E6%AF%8E...3%82%A2%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· 28th of every month: ずおばみの日 / Zuobami no Hi / Zuobami Day- 28th of every month, NamaZUO_Toushirou and HoneBAMI_Toushirou's day
· 29th of every month and Februrary 9th (2/9): 肉の日 / Niku no Hi / Meat_Day - the 29th of every month and Februrary 9th (2/9).
· February 4th (2/4): ぷよの日 / Puyo no Hi / Puyo_Day - Februrary 4th is Puyo Day.
· February 10th (2/10): 不動の日 / Fudou no Hi / Fudou's Day - February 10th (2/10), Fudou_Akio's day.
· February 14th (2/14): ふんどしの日 / ふんどしのひ / Fundoshi no Hi / Fundoshi Day - February 14th (2/14). 2 - ふん (fun), 10 - ど (do), 4 し (shi). See < dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%81%B5...3%81%97%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 > and < www.japan-fundoshi.com/2-...3%81%97%e3%81%ae%e6%97%a5 >.
· March 5th (3/5): 巫女の日 / Miko no Hi / Miko_Day - March 5th (3/5) is Shrine Maiden's Day.
· March 8th (3/8): 蜜蜂の日 / ミツバチの日 / Mitsubachi no Hi / (Honey)Bee_Day - March 8th (3/8) is (Honey)bee Day. March -> 3 -> can be read as mitsu. 8 -> can be read as hachi / bachi. mitsubachi sounds just like "蜜蜂", which means (honey)bee. Compare to Honey_Day (August 3rd, (8/3)).
· March 9th (3/9): ミク / 39 (read as miku) / ミクの日 / Miku no Hi / Miku_Day - March 9th (3/9), Hatsune_Miku's day.
· May 10th (5/10): メイドの日 / Meido no Hi / Maid’s Day - May 10th (5/10), celebrated on 10 May due to the fact that the alternate reading for 10 (do) works to create the word May-do which sounds just like the word Maid in Japanese: meido. See < soranews24.com/2018/05/12...%E3%80%90photos%E3%80%91/ >
· May 14th (5/14): こいしの日 / Koishi no Hi / Koishi_Day - May 14th (5/14), Komeiji_Koishi's day.
· June 9th (6/9): むきゅーの日/ Mukyuu_Day - June 9th (6/9), Patchouli_Knowledge's day. 6 can be read as む (mu). 9 can be read as きゅー (kyuu). Mukyuu sounds like the nonsensical catchphrase attributed to Patchouli Knowledge. See < dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%82%80...3%83%BC%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· July 8th (7/8): がなはの日 / Ganaha no Hi / Ganaha's Day - July 8th (7/8), Ganaha_Hibiki's day.
. July 21st (07/21): Onanii no Hi / Masturbation Day - July 21st (07/21) (o-na-ni-i)
· August 2nd (8/2): ニーの日 / Banii no Hi / Bunny_Day - See < dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%83%90...3%83%BC%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· August 2nd (8/2): パンツの日 / Pantsu_no_Hi / Panties Day - August 2nd (8/2)
· August 2nd, 2015 (15/8/2): 苺パンツの日 / Ichigo Pantsu no Hi / Strawberry_Panties_Day - August 2nd, 2015 (15/8/2 = ichi-go-pa-tsu)
· August 2nd (8/2): スパッツの日 / Supattsu no Hi / Spats_Day / Bikini_Shorts Day
· August 3rd (8/3): はちみつの日 / Hachimitsu no Hi / Honey_Day - 8 can be read as hachi; 3 can be read as mitsu; hachimitsu sounds just like "蜂蜜", which means "honey". Compare to Bee_Day.
· August 4th (8/4): 橋姫の日 / Hashihime no Hi / Bridge Princess Day - August 4th (8/4), Mizuhashi_Parsee's day. Since 8 is ha and 4 is shi, together they read hashi, which means bridge, written "橋," just like in Mizuhashi's name: 水橋パルスィ. See < dic.pixiv.net/a/8%E6%9C%8...5%A7%AB%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· August 7th (8/7): バナナの日/ Banana no Hi / Banana Day - August 7th (8/7)
· August 21st (8/21): ニーの日 / Banii no Hi / Bunny_Day - August 21st is Bunny Day again. See < dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%83%90...3%83%BC%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· October 4th (10/4): Tenshi Day - October 4th (10/4), English ten + Japanese shi), Hinanawi_Tenshi's Day
· October 5th (10/5): Tenko Day - October 5th (10/5), English ten + Japanese ko), Hinanawi_Tenshi's Day again since her nickname is Tenko. See < dic.pixiv.net/a/10%E6%9C%...5%AD%90%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· October 29th (10/29): いいお肉の日 / Ii Oniku no Hi / Nice/Good_Meat_Day - October 29th is good/nice meat day by reading 1 as ii and 0 as お (o), a prefix which adds a feeling of politeness or respect to a word. See: November 29th (11/29).
· November 2nd (11/02): タイツの日 / Taitsu no Hi / Tights_Day (Pantyhose Day)
· November 4th (11/04): いいお尻の日 or いいおしりの日 / Ii Oshiri no Hi / Nice/Good Ass Day
· November 7th (11/07): いいおなかの日 / Ii Onaka no Hi / Nice/Good Tummy/Belly/Stomach Day
· · Alternately: いいオナの日 / [Ii Ona no Hi[/i] / Good Masturbation Day
· November 8th (11/08): いいおっぱいの日 / Ii Oppai no Hi / Nice/Good Boobs Day. See < dic.pixiv.net/a/%E3%81%84...3%81%84%E3%81%AE%E6%97%A5 >
· November 9th (11/09): いいオークの日 / Ii Ooku no Hi / Nice orc Day / Good_Orc_Day - 11 = ii; 0 = o; 9 = ku
· November 12th (11/12): いいヒップの日 / Ii Hippu no Hi / Nice/Good Hip Day
· November 13th (11/13): いい膝の日 or いいひざの日 / Ii Hiza no Hi / Good Knee Day
· November 22nd (11/22): いい夫婦の日 / Ii Fuufu no Hi / Nice Couples Day / Good Couples Day
· November 24th (11/24): いい妊娠の日 / Ii Ninshin no Hi / Nice Pregnancy Day / Good Pregnancy Day - 11 = ii; 2 = ni (n); 4 = shi (n)
· November 26th (11/26): いい風呂の日 / Ii Furo no Hi / Nice/Good Bath Day
· November 28th (11/28): いい二ーハイの日 / Ii niihai no Hi / Nice Kneehighs Day / Good Kneehighs Day - The numbers can be read as ii ni ha, almost equivalent to the phrase ii nii hai, "Nice Kneehighs".
· November 29th (11/29): いい肉の日 / Ii Niku no Hi / Nice Meat Day / Good_Meat_Day - "11/29" can be read as ii ni ku, "nice meat".
· November 30th (11/08): いいお尻の日 or いいおしりの日 / Ii Oshiri no Hi / Nice/Good Ass Day again
List of November date pun days (JP): < twitter.com/4891ws/status/1323836899669155847 >
Other Wiki Information
This entry is not locked and you can edit it as you see fit.